Friday, September 14, 2012

Swimming Girl

**SO Sorry!  This post has been sitting my drafts for two months now and for some reason never got posted!!!**
I don't know about you all, but Adam and I always talk for Vivian.  We used to do it with our dog (and still do), so this is a post of me doing that for her as well.  The pictures tell it all though :)

What?!  Swim lesson?
I thought it was a stay at home day!  I'm not sure about this.
Oh, the kids will think I'm so stylish with this hoodie on.
Wow, there are a lot of people singing to me....are we on a bus?  What are they singing about!?
Dad!  Why won't you get in the pool with us?!
Mom, I can do this on my own, please get out of my way!
Missy Franklin....eat my dust.  Just need to practice my turns and push offs. 
Mom!  Put it in my mouth!  I need to chew....don't you know I have a tooth in there? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment