Sunday, June 19, 2011

Let Wedding Season Begin!

2011 marks the biggest year of wedding travels for the Clapp's.  We have 4 weddings coming up later this summer, 3 of which are out of state.  And to kick it all off, I attended the first wedding festivity of the year a couple weekends ago in the Windy City!  I'm so glad I was able to attend the Bachelorette and Wedding Showers of one of my bestie's, Heather.  I knew that when this day came it would be quite an occassion and huge celebration.  I'm so lucky to have met her my freshmen year in the Cramer dorm back at MU...college would have been so uneventful without this girl to keep us all entertained.  The weekend was full of some great memories, and hilarious pictures- which I've decided not to share on this blog.  But it did make for a wonderful "Book of Shame" for Heatha- something I'm sure she WON'T be showing her kiddo's one day, but it was so fun to spend time putting it together and remembering all the wonderful, crazy memories we have together.











Less than two months from now this girl will be a married lady, and I'm so honored to be a part of the big day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment