Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WWYD

So, I've recently heard about a "Green" House that HGTV built in one of Denver's newer neighborhoods, Stapleton.  I feel like I was living under a rock, since this is the first I've heard of it- considering it's built and being given away in just a few weeks.  But, when I did check it out online, I started to think about what I we would do if we were SO lucky to win this fab house.  I mean, if you know my husband, you know that he's very level headed, and not one to do anything too crazy- especially when it comes to money and living within our means.  And, honestly, I'm that way too- but we're talking about an AMAZING house.

So you want to see it?  Here are some of my favorite rooms/ parts of the house:






More details here:  http://www.hgtv.com/green-home/index.html

One room that I would change, without a doubt:
I mean, more power to you if you could deal with this room-o-pink, but I'm just not a pink person, especially if you're talking hot pink carpet, walls, ceilings and linens.  I'm getting a headache just looking at this picture.

My first reaction was- I'd sell it and put the money towards our dream house, in our dream neighborhood, with all the things we love (which would probably include a lot of the furniture and fixtures from this place).  But then I thought, wouldn't it be easier to just move into a place that's already amazing!?

So, what would you do if you won this place?

I'll keep you all posted on the giveaway- I'd say our chances are PRETTY slim :)  But, a girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment